Few days ago I installed Bluetooth app sender to send installed apps directly via Bluetooth without any other senders app to another phone, email, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google Drive, Yandex disc, PC with Bluetooth connection.
And fortunately enough I was able to replace other app senders with this Bluetooth application such as Share it, Flashshare, Xender and other which is a sweet sensation for me at the moment I installed the apps sender.
But I got pissed off with the pops up ads display the moment you launch the Bluetooth app sender to send any application to other phone and connected to the internet at the same time.
If you got pissed off most times with this app sender pops up ads you will definitely find this post an interesting one. The moment you are done reading this post you will be able to remove displaying ads from the Bluetooth application if installed on your device.
If you have not downloaded the app sender to your device, kindly download and install it on your device so that you will be able to follow and concentrate on this post once and for all.
How to Remove Ads From Bluetooth App Sender
If you have already installed Bluetooth app transfer as instructed above then here you will learn how to easily remove ads from the sender.
1. Download and Install Lucky Patcher on your phone and launch the app. Lucky Patcher is an Android apk file that can be used to remove ads from any apps, unlock premium apps, extend Whatsapp status limit,etc.
2. Scroll down Lucky Patcher homepage and click on Bluetooth app sender (Lucky Patcher app arrange installed apps alphabetically so you should be able to identify it easily)
3. Click on “Open Menu of Patches“
4. From the list of options kindly select “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation”
5. Scroll down the page and click on apply button to begin patch process which may take up to 5 or more minutes.
6. Once the patching process is done you will see the Bluetooth app sender result whether the app is able to patch it or not but it was able to patch it successfully as at when I was compiling this tutorial. Then click on launch to test run the app.
If you follow these exact steps you will be able to remove Google ads from Bluetooth app sender unless you choose to delete or remove the ODEX with change created during patching process.