WhatsApp web for PC is a WhatsApp based app to use WhatsApp on PC. When you linked your WhatsApp to your PC you will be able to use WhatsApp on your computer. WhatsApp web for PC software is a WhatsApp software to access WhatsApp on your computer desktop.
Before WhatsApp web for PC was launched, this generation has witnessed a countless number of mobile chat app among which are Skype, Telegram, BBM, IMO, Google Duo, Apple Facetime, and lot more. But no matter the number of mobile chat app you got to know or mentioned without Whatsapp you have definitely not mentioned them all. To crown it all, Whatsapp has introduced Whatsapp web.
It’s not about WhatsApp mobile chat being popular or as the most used mobile chat app but the innovative features of Whatsapp such as Whatsapp web for PC which makes it possible to use it on Desktop or PC and at the same times on your smartphone, two-step verification method, security features such as hide last seen, hide profile picture etc.
Meanwhile Whatsapp isn’t the first mobile chat that first introduced web chat. In fact we have seen that in Telegram and some other top mobile chat that stands the chance of being Whatsapp alternative and or competitor.
However, this post was triggered by Whatsapp web for PC using bar-code to sync Whatsapp mobile chat to PC with the same Whatsapp registration number. If you don’t much on how to use Whatsapp for PC and how to log out web Whatsapp on PC, here is a post for you.
How to Activate Whatsapp Web For PC
Using Whatsapp on PC is one of the features on Whatsapp platform which I sincerely adore so much. It gives peace of mind while busy with my PC instead of chatting on two different gadgets at the time. Meanwhile, the only limitation of Whatsapp web for PC is lack of internet connection connecting your Smartphone to your PC.
So, it’s invariably confined to the fact that you cannot use WhatsApp web for PC without an internet connection on both devices.
For the purpose of this tutorial, we assumed that your smartphone is connected to the internet and you are currently connected to the internet on your PC as well.
How to Install and Use WhatsApp Web for PC
Without wasting time, below are the procedure to use latest WhatsApp web for PC on your computer with your phone and still receive the same notification on Android phone.
1. Download and install Whatsapp on your smartphone if you have not done that
2. Click on the 3-dots to the upper right of your mobile Whatsapp page and select Whatsapp web below Whatsapp new broadcast.
3. You will be prompt to visit web.whatsapp.com on your PC or Desktop to scan your Whatsapp code.
4. Place your WhatsApp mobile scan code to your PC bar-code to establish a connection between your mobile Whatsapp and web whatsapp.
5. If this is done properly you Whatsapp messages will start showing on your PC or Desktop whenever you visit web.whatsapp.com on your PC and you will see the like of the Whatsapp image below.
Note that you only need to sync your web WhatsApp and your WhatsApp mobile just once. Hence you just have to visit web.whatsapp.com and you will be connected to your desktop WhatsApp without login.
How to Logout Whatsapp Web on Desktop or PC
Web WhatsApp is just like when you login to Whatsapp on a desktop. The only way to login to Whatsapp on PC or desktop without a password or mobile number requires syncing your Whatsapp mobile to web Whatsapp. However, if you followed the steps above you would have successfully login to Whatsapp on your desktop or PC.
In case you want to logout of Whatsapp PC here is what you should do so that unauthorized person will not have access to your web Whatsapp on the computer.
1. Open your mobile Whatsapp on your Android phone and click on the 3 dot to the left and scroll down to web Whatsapp or Whatsapp web.
2. Then click on log out from all computers and your Whatsapp login on computers will be logged out. Note that this will log out your Whatsapp web on all computer.
If you want to re-established Whatsapp on your computer or PC again you have to perform the entire process from above.
With these steps, you should be able to use Whatsapp on your computer or PC or desktop. However if you encounter any difficulty in establishing Whatsapp web and mobile Whatsapp together kindly drop a comment and I will be glad to help you out.